Welcome to our Nursery. It is led by a fully qualified teacher and our EYFS Leader Mrs Simpkin. Our highly qualified and experienced staff provide a safe and loving environment where your child will thrive and meet their full potential. Our Nursery is somewhere for your child to make friends, have fun and develop a moral foundation for life. With help from us, they will begin their educational journey learning through every area of our planned and child-initiated curriculum, making full use of our vibrant indoor environment and our large outdoor space.
We are a 45 place Nursery offering full time places to children the term after they turn 3. As soon as the children start Nursery they become part of our School family which means they wear the school uniform and take part in Whole School Worship, Celebrations and Events.
Our topics and themes are carefully planned to capture the children’s interests and imaginations and our experienced team work hard to ensure the children are safe, happy and make excellent progress during their time with us.
We value our parents as partners to ensure the best possible start for your child as they embark on their journey through school. We develop positive relationships with parents through our transition arrangements, home visits and open door policy.
What do we offer at St Teresa's?
- Knowledgeable, caring and experienced staff led by qualified Teacher and supported by experienced Teaching Assistants.
- Opportunities to develop skills promoting individuality and independence.
- The chance to ignite imaginations and nurture self-confidence.
- A safe environment creating a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Time to investigate, explore and have fun in our indoor and outdoor provision.
- An excellent EYFS environment encompassing two interlinking rooms and a shared outdoor area providing seamless transition into Reception class.
- Nursery provision for 30 hours a week 9am - 3pm.
Online applications for September 2020 are now closed but applications for Septmber 2021 will open on 1st December 2020.
We have a January 2021 intake for any child that turns 3 between 1st September 2020 and the 31st December 2020. For more information please get in touch with our school office ASAP.
We would love to hear from you and are happy to answer any questions prospective parents may have. Please contact the school office for more information on: 01782 235005 or email@example.com
Useful documents for parents and children to help you prepare for school life.